I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias, Millstone® coffee, and Mr. Coffee®
Some people like my husband consider coffee a necessity. I personally find it an indulgence. He’s a “first thing in the morning must have my coffee” kind of person (love you John!). I wake up with a smile on my face sprinting to get my boys ready for school. I drink my coffee cold not because I always prefer it that way. I just can’t seem to make it to the cup when it’s warm. I was on a mission to find a new drip coffee maker to help me keep my schedule and have my Millstone® flavored coffee hot at 8 am with the Best Coffee Maker!
At Walmart, we found the Mr. Coffee® 10-cup Optimal Brew™ Thermal Coffee Maker and picked it up without hesitating! We had been using a single cup coffee maker, but I find it inconvenient when entertaining. Not too mention those days you just need coffee and lots of it!
We recently moved to a small town outside of Little Rock, AR with not a single coffee shop and the closest one is a 45 minute roundtrip drive. My time and money is valued so I have come to rely on making my coffee at home.
Mr. Coffee® 10-cup Optimal Brew™ Thermal Coffee Maker is the best coffee maker for so many reasons!
See my morning coffee #coffeejourneys below with #CollectiveBias!
I am the work-at-home mom of 3 kids under the age 9. I can use any help I can get around the house! There are certain conveniences that I found as sanity savers. For example…
- Let’s begin with the fresh brew timer feature! As you can see pictured below, the fresh brew time allows me to see just how fresh my coffee is. What this means to me is less rushing around with one less thing to do! The other day I didn’t get to my coffee until 2 hours after brewing. I was pleased that my Millstone® coffee Caramel Truffle flavored coffee was still warm thanks to the vacuum-sealed thermal carafe!
Now that we have the best coffee maker, we need to provide it with a quality coffee like Millstone® coffee. We are a fan of their flavored coffee especially caramel truffle and chocolate velvet! I absolutely love their new modern look too! Keep a look at in your local Walmart! In each store we visited, there were 1-2 Millstone® coffee varieties that had the new packaging.
What do you think of the new look?
Did you know that the longer the beans roast, the larger, glossier, and more full bodied they become?
What I found even more interesting is that there is only a few minutes of time difference between a lightly roasted bean and a dark one. Millstone® coffee master roasters know precisely how long to coax each bean to its peak flavor.
Do you have 7 minutes or less?
- Mr. Coffee® 10-cup Optimal Brew™ Thermal Coffee Maker brews 10 cups in less than 7 minutes to ensure thorough extraction and full bodied flavor. 7 minutes is considered by coffee experts to be the optimal time for extraction. However with the Pause n’ Serve feature, you don’t have to wait the full time to enjoy your cup of coffee! Pause n’ Serve is an automatic feature that is activated when the vacuumed-insulated stainless steel carafe is removed from the coffee maker.
Do you 10 minutes or less?
- ¾ cup Millstone® coffee
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tsp stevia (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish: chocolate chips and whipped cream
- Blend all ingredient (excluding garnishes) until smooth.
- Pour into glass. Top with garnishes if desired.
What are you waiting on? Enter Now!