Please note: I received a review item with no additional compensation for my honest opinion.
Finding the right beauty routine has changed over the decades for me. When I was a teenager, I could just splash my face with water and have clear skin. My twenties I had face issues during my pregnancies with skin sensitivities. Now that I am in my mid-30s, I am finally having to deal with acne. I have been drying my face out with harsh skincare. Then I am forced to go into overdrive moisturizing my face since I depleted it off all oils. Recently I started using Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Cleansing System. Soniclear Elite multi-tasks your beauty routine with all the bonus add-ons that go beyond the usual face cleansing brush.
So what makes Soniclear Elite Cleansing System different?
Let’s being with the waterproof rechargeable sonic control handle with C-Boost technology! There are several great features including:
- The face and body brushes have a built-in antimicrobial protection that does not wash out for the duration of the brush’s usefulness. This is a unique feature to Soniclear that keeps the brush fresh for longer.
- C-Boost technology (patent pending) offers an additional pulsating massage for a more radiant complexion. This feature can be used with all sonic speeds
- 6 speeds to allow for a cleansing that is ideal for each individual
- Built-in cleansing timer to know it’s time to move to new area
- rechargeable base that allows 60 minutes of use once fully charged
One of my favorite features is that the brushes are stainproof. Normally I would feel the need to wipe off my makeup before using a face brush. However, I used my old face brush and Soniclear Elite without removing my makeup first. My old one is stain and the Soniclear Elite easily washed clean.
Now let’s talk about the add-ons include in the system:
- Body Brush extension handle. It can be dissembled to be stored in 2 pieces. This accessory makes it easy to reach places like your back, legs, or other hard to reach spots.
- Hard Shell Travel Case to keep Soniclear Elite safe or your belongings dry.
- Antimicrobial body brush (pictured below in center; above is the smaller face brush)
- Shower caddy that holds Soniclear Elite, body brush, and a hook for body brush extension handle.
- Pedi Treatment head: This to me is the multi-tasking game changer. Being able to use Soniclear Elite for face and body is exciting but adding a small pedi treatment head allows even more benefit with minimal space needed.
Michael Todd Soniclear is available in a variety of colors and prints. You can see believe how the design allows for a better grip. While Soniclear Elite is waterproof that doesn’t mean you want to keep dropping it in the tub or shower due to wet hands.