Welcome to Part 3 of Take your workout to the next level! A flat stomach has always been my biggest obstacle. I carry most of my extra weight in my stomach so I have added Go Sport-it Ab Roller to my at-home workout routine. If you haven’t already, check out the Go Sport-it Core Sliders here and Go Sport-it Push up bars here.
This was me in my 20s. This was me less than 10 years ago. Working out and healthy eating has always had a place in my life. It gets frustrating when your normal efforts just aren’t as effective as they use to be.
Here is some information about the Go Sport-it Core Ab Roller:
– Easy to use, challenging to master.
– Great for all skill levels and body types.
– Included fantastic workout guide.
– Best Ab & Oblique workout on the market.
– Much more effective than situps.
– Premium quality materials and construction used.
– Easy to store.
– Go Sport-it customer support for any issues or concerns.
The Go Sport-it Ab roller literally took about 20 seconds to put together with no tools needed.
I have to admit that I was a bit scared to try the ab roller. My abs are by far my weakest part. While the Go Sport-it Ab roller was easier to use than I thought. I was impressed with how it worked my muscle despite the ease of use!
I am not expecting my physique from the 20s. However, that doesn’t change the fact that there are things I can do to get my 30-something body more toned. I especially loved the diagonal ab roller workout to work my obliques.