Shabby Apple for versatile vintage fashion

Please note: This post was compensated with featured product.

Fashion is all about representing your personality. Mine’s is one of a kind! I love wearing vintage and vintage-inspired looks. I feel like I am living in the wrong fashion era. I am determined to make my style shine through no matter what I am doing. Shabby apple has some great options for me to do just that!

Shabby apple has so many great options. They even have some great deals as well! I have a hard time shopping for myself. I tend to go shopping and come home with stuff for my boys! When I do shop for myself though, I don’t necessarily look for the lowest price. I look for the best quality for the money! I am a thrift store shopper. However I find that it is really easy to come home with something that isn’t quite what you thought it was.

~~~~~

What else guides you to pick clothing items that you will actually get life out of?

We have talked about using quality rather than price as a guide for long-lasting style in your wardrobe. As a mom of 3 boys, the answer is simple! I need clothing items that….

• allow me to be comfortable
  • still help me look put together
  • can be dressed up or dressed down for a more casual look

{Shabby Apple’s Bronwynn Dress: Dressed Up}
shabbyapple1

Shabby Apple’s Bronwynn Dress allows for a dressed up look without all the fuss. The detail in the fabric, flattering fit, and zipper detail allows for just that!

Items featured in Dressed Up picture:

• Shabby Apple Bronwynn Dress
  • George Heeled Pumps (in black)
  • Conair pearl/off white flower stretch headband

~~~~~

{Shabby Apple’s Bronwynn Dress: Dressed Down}
shabbyapple3 Of course with 3 boys, the dressed down is more common style for me. I want to look put together, but I also like to run around and be playful with my boys. I can’t get over how comfortable this dress is! It’s so soft and keeps it’s shape well which does not always go hand in hand for some clothing items!

Items featured in Dressed Down picture:

• Shabby Apple’s Bronwynn Dress
  • Converse All Star Shoes (red)

What’s your fashion style?

Let me know your can’t live without clothes, accessories, etc…

Comments

1. Catherine S says

What a nice dress. I wear jeans, t-shirts and sneakers most of the time. In the summer I will wear shorts.

2. says

I love that dress, and I don’t like many dresses! That is super cute, and looks amazing on you. I love it with the sneakers! Very cute.

3. says

My style is classic. I love pieces that transcend decades and that are made of high quality. I know they will last a lifetime! I love your dress!

4. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says

I guess you could call my “style” business casual. Although I really don’t know if that’s right or not.

5. says

I think like most people my ‘fashion style’ depends on the day and more specifically the time of day! morning is workout gear, daytime is work clothes, evening depends on the activitity, dressy if it’s a cocktail event, jeans if it’s just movies with friends, weekends is errands clothes, Sunday church clothes! 🙂

Love the retro styling on your shabby apple dress!
    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly recently posted..{#Entrepreneurs Alert!} #Franchise Opps to Watch from @MFVExpositions International Franchise Expo #IFE2015

6. says

Hey Natalie,

Yeah, I agree with you that fashion is all about representing our personality.

This dress is looking awesome. I love the blue outfit and I got it through your site. Really, it comes with trendy fashion. It shows the simplicity but more comfy and comes with stylish design.

Glad to know about Shabby apple options. I think everyone loves to wear vintage fashion and here Shabby Apple completes everything which a normal person need. Thanks for sharing this post. Have a great day ahead.

I appreciate you for sharing it.
    ~ I’m Ravi.