This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
During the colder months, we are all thinking about ways to improve our immune support. We don’t always think about the fact that improving our immune support is something that we need to keep balanced all year long. Vitamin C is important for reasons you might not have linked to this particular supplement. Most of all Vitamin C is an important part of keeping us balanced and at our healthy best! Join me to see what getting a healthy dose of Vitamin C can do for you with Ester-C supplement conveniently located at many locals stores like Walmart. (And it’s currently on rollback!)
Many people don’t get the suggested number of fruits and vegetables to get the daily nutrients from food alone. Oranges and orange juice are some of the first sources of Vitamin C that we consider when thinking about vitamin C sources. However for people like me who are allergic to citrus fruits (among several other things), we cannot rely on nutrients strictly from food sources. I don’t know about you but I get overwhelmed shopping the supplement aisle these days. There are so many choices! When it comes to Vitamin C supplements, I need something gentle that will last all day…
- 24-Hour Immune system support
- Non-Acidic, stomach-friendly for people who have problems taking regular vitamin C formulas
- Exclusive form of Vitamin C – Unlike any other
- Enhanced with C-SorbTM to get Ester-C® into your white blood cells fast
- Provides antioxidant support to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals*
- Supports heart health
- Helps maintain healthy skin and gums
Do you know what are some common things that can challenge your immune system?
- Lack of or too much Exercise/Physical activity
- Too little Sleep
- Diet that is low in important vitamins and minerals
As a mom, I feel like the simple things listed above are pretty common issue for parents. I think it’s easy to forget about ways to keep the parents at their healthy best too!
As discussed earlier, Vitamin C helps your body get balanced for your healthy best! One of the ways that Vitamin C balances us is by helping our body absorb the plant based iron foods we eat, especially when the food containing iron and the vitamin-C are consumed during the same meal. So let’s make some Honey Oat Bread (good source of plant-based iron) for breakfast to start the day off right with Ester-C too!
- ½ cup each of brown rice flour, millet flour, and tapioca flour (or cornstarch); or 1.5 c. baking mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 bananas (smashed)
- 4 TBSP honey
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 large egg
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine bananas, honey, vanilla, oil, and egg with a whisk.
- Pour liquid and dry ingredients together and mix.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Put loaf pan into crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until bread is browned & cooked completely.
Now that I have shared how I stay my healthy best year round, I would love to hear ways you keep your immune support supported?