Please note: This is a sponsored post as a Great Day Farms blogger.
Fall can be a bit of pumpkin overload; However, with it only being once a year, I LOVE pumpkin overload! Sometimes we just need a dessert we can throw together at a moment’s notice! This recipe is easy to make but is definitely memorable. Meet Upside Down Pumpkin Pie made with Great Day Farms eggs
The secret tool that helps me make this perfect every time is my springform pan!
- - 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz. can)
- - 1½ cups milk
- - 3 Great Day Farms eggs
- - 1 cup sugar
- - 2 tsp. cinnamon
- - ½ tsp. ginger
- - ½ tsp. nutmeg
- - ¼ tsp. cloves
- - 1 box yellow cake mix (I used gf betty crocker)
- - 1 cup chopped pecans
- - 1½ stick butter, melted
- *Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the ingredients (minus cake mix, pecans, and butter).
- Pour pumpkin mix into 8-9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin.
- Sprinkle on pecans.
- Drizzle butter on top.
- Bake for 1 hour (or until knife comes out of center clean).
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.