This sponsored post is in collaboration with my partnership as a Great Day Farms blogger.
Lunch is my often forgotten meal. Between getting the boys taken care of, working, and cleaning the house, I just forget to set down and eat! I have been trying to do better about eating though. During the summer, we need a simple and fresh meal during the hot days. When you use Great Days Farms 2-pack of hard-boiled eggs, you can make this lunch even easier. Garden fresh ingredients, fresh herbs/spices, and Great Day Farms hard-boiled eggs make this a well-rounded, tastebud enticing lunch when you are short on time!
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced (find Great Day Farms hard-boiled eggs in the Deli)
- 1 cup of watermelon, cubed
- 1 oz. of Aged Asiago Cheese. crumbled (or parmesan)
- Fresh herbs like Pineapple Sage (mint, cilantro, or another favorite)
- Sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper
- Layer ingredients starting with watermelon.
- Top with hard-boiled eggs.
- Garnish with Asiago cheese, fresh herbs, and black pepper.