Fall time is the beginning of many times to celebrate from football games to holidays. It’s always good to have an easy recipe to whip up last minute. Using Johnsonville Meatballs (if not gluten free) or you can substitute Johnsonville sliced sausage if gluten free! Heinz chili sauce and Ocean Spray jellied cranberry sauce make the perfect no-fuss sauce for the meatballs!
When using the fully cooked Johnsonville meatballs found in the freezer section (or sliced sausage for gluten free), this recipe is a breeze!
Slice up the Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce and add it to the slow cooker with the meatballs and Heinz chili sauce. I love Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce for his family traditions that have been passed done for generations!
I am a huge fan of slow cooking the Ultimate Party meatballs. I generally have a million things going on and burning food on the stove doesn’t make my to do list any easier!
What are your favorite go-to recipes when you are preparing for holidays or last minute gatherings?
- 12 oz. bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce
- 14 oz. can of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 24 oz package of Johnsonville Meatballs (for gluten free: make your own or use Johnsonville sliced sausage)
- Place Meatballs in slow cooker.
- Combine sauces and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Please note: I received products in exchange for this post, but no additional compensation for my honest opinion.