Several Months ago, I started using Sears Shop Your Way even more when I realized how much I could save! Fashion allows me to reward myself and getting the look for less is just icing on the cake! Shop my way is a great way to save money! This was me back in the warmer months…
With $27 dollars in Shop Your Way rewards, I was able to save with rewards and save even more since so much was 40-50% off! Sears always has deals going on! Unlike other reward programs (coupons, etc), sale items are still valid for earning rewards!
Every season I like to re-evaluate my wardrobe to get rid of pieces I don’t need and to add some of the latest fall fashion trends such as leather for a 2013 fashion trend.
It’s fun to step out of our comfort zones and get creative with fashion! For more inspiration:
Below are some of the items I decided to add to my wardrobe for an update. I spent less than $80 on 5 items and earned $15 in Shop Your way Rewards for this one purchase! To get more inspiration, visit My Fall Look catalog here
- Almost Famous Junior’s Chiffon Blouse with skull studs in vintage red. It comes in ivory, black, and olive too! The skull studs add a nice edgy detail that’s not too over the top.
- I was really pleased with this shirt adding the corset belt made it more flattering for my shape. If you don’t want to wear a belt, I would suggest going down a size for the best fit.
- corset belt, skinny jeans and boots from my closet
- Almost Famous Pullover Sweater- Faux Leather heart
- Bongo Knit Beret
- Metaphor Panel Pencil Skirt
- nude floral tights and scarf from my closet
Kids clothes at Sears are reasonable and durable for my growing boys too! During the Columbus Day Sale, I stocked up and got $10 in Shop Your Way points when I spent $50 on kids clothes!
- Aviator Mustache Graphic T-shirt
- Canyon River Blues Pull-On Cargo Pants in slate (we bought these pants in 3 colors!)
Don’t forget to check for extra ways to earn bonus rewards! Sometimes I receive $5 here and there to spend just for being a Shop Your Way member! I always keep items in my “Saved for Later” so when I have rewards to be spent it’s not an impulse purchase. My next goal is to save for a fountain for our backyard! After shopping and using Shop Your Way Rewards, I have $15 toward our fountain already saved!
From this purchase plus my recent purchase, I earned enough Shop Your Way Rewards to bring even more fall inspirations to our house with Halloween decor with this animated flying ghost for free!
see the video on instagram here
Please note: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.