Happy Birthday to Me! Today is my birthday! Last year was a milestone (30!?!) now I am just another year older into my 30-somethings. I decided to go basic this year with Gluten Free Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats. I am back in my hometown and didn’t want to bring anymore than needed.
- 4 TBSP butter
- 6 cups Gluten Free Rice Krispies
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (10 oz)
- 1 cup gluten free yellow cake mix
- Put butter in big pan over medium heat until melted.
- Add marshmallows to pan. Cook until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cake mix.
- Stir in Rice Krispies.
- You can add sprinkles in and mix. Put them just on top or both if you like!
Now for the $25 Amazon e-giftcard…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please note: Giveaway is not sponsored