Founded in 2010, Green Kid Crafts is the original earth-friendly, craft subscription company. We are a mom-owned, green company that offers natural, sustainable, and responsible choices for craft projects. We believe that the green movement helps people make better decisions in their daily lives for a healthier environment. Our green craft kits are an inexpensive tool for parents and teachers to use to educate children about recycling, reducing waste, and protecting the environment. Click here to see some of our favorite GREEN KID CRAFTS! Our business strives to be natural, sustainable, and responsible.
ABOUT OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT:
- We use recycled content wherever we can.
- We work to make sure all craft supplies can be recycled.
- We avoid craft foams and plastics.
- We minimize packaging and printing, and we print double-sided.
- We use recycled labels and paper envelopes for shipping.
- We use plant-based sustainable and compostable clear packaging.
- We offset 100% of the carbon dioxide generated by our business and help fund the development of renewable energy projects across the United States.
- We integrate eco-awareness into our craft themes wherever possible.
Green Kids Crafts offers monthly subscriptions of 3, 6, or 12 that offer a green craft kit each month to help engage your child in both creativity and sustainable activities.
We received a 3d collage kit and felt weather board. I am mostly going to let the pictures do the talking, but we absolutely loved our Green Kid Crafts kits! The kit comes with most of what you need with everyday supplies like scissors, glue, markers, etc… needed. The boys were so excited during the process and even more excited about the accomplishment of the finished products.
Please note: I did receive a review product. However as always, I provided my honest opinion.