@drinkmayesa Healthy Chocolate to help you maintain healthy resolutions & a chance to get 6-pk
Every year we make different goals to help us become healthier. The problem is if we don’t plan ahead or make feasible plans to achieve our goal than we just get discouraged.
Can chocolate and good health go together? It sure can when you drink Mayesa! Made from organic cacao, and full of antioxidants along with Omega 3 & 6, this chocolate drink is also soy-free and dairy-free. The “Mint” flavor is also gluten-free. Mayesa is a healthy chocolate drink for children and adults alike. It’s rich, it’s delicious, and it’s Good for you!
Mayesa is made from organic cacao (the purest form of chocolate). We blend hemp protein, rice and select spices for an indulgent and satisfying taste experience. We provide you with a tasty source of fiber, calcium, potassium, vitamin D and antioxidants. Our product is dairy free, lactose free, gluten free, has no cholesterol and no trans fats. Cacao and hemp have been used for centuries for their unparalleled health benefits.
Cacao’s amazing qualities:
- Antioxidants – Cacao contains the highest concentration of antioxidants by weight – more than acai, blueberries, pomegranates, red wine and goji berries.
- Iron – 314% of RDA of Iron per ounce serving.
- Magnesium – Excellent source supporting the heart, brain, digestive system.
- Theobromine – Dilates the cardiovascular system making the heart’s job easier.
- Anandamide – An endorphin known as the “Bliss Chemical.” Released naturally after exercise and found in Cacao.
Qualities of Hemp Protein:
- Hemp protein can supply a vegetarian source of Omega 6 and Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s), and a complete source of Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s).
- Full of vitamins, mineral, chlorophyll and fiber all in one little seed!
- Highly digestible protein superior to soy protein.
- No known allergens.
- Hemp Protein is not psychoactive and cannot be used as a drug. Athletes are free to use hemp protein powder without concern.
Reaction As a mom of 3 with Celiac Disease, my on-the-go options aren’t as easy to find and often lack nutriental value or taste when buying convenience foods. Mayesa is simple enough for me to enjoy anywhere while giving me a dose of what my body needs.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.