Prefense Hand Sanitizer Review & Giveaway
I used to keep a bottle of Bath & Body works hand sanitizer in the diaper bag at all time. However, since the rumor is there’s contains wheat germ oil and they would never answer whether they are gluten free that ship has sailed (read here for that story). There are a lot of hand sanitizer options, but many smell like alcohol with maybe a hint of scent (maybe). Prefense shows that it does not have to smell like alcohol or contaminate us with gluten.
• No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
• Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
• Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers. Visit their website to learn more or…
When kids don’t always wash their hands as much as we would like, convenience is key. Therefore, I can’t deny that the fact that one spray lasts all day is obviously one of the major perks. With a household dealing with auto-immune disorders, hand sanitizer is a great way to help us fight germs when our immune systems are down. I appreciate the foaming hand sanitizers over the liquid/gels because they don’t drip everywhere with kids or require me wiping away excess (which makes me feel like what was the point anyways). The fresh citrus scent is also quite pleasant yet neutral without being overwhelming.
~Thanks to Prefense one lucky winner will receive an 8 oz. bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer~
8oz Prefense offers 640 applications which means with one spray lasting all day, that one bottle of Prefense could potentially last one user almost 2 years!
Comment below and let me know you would like to win!
~Follow my blog
~subscribe my email
~”like” Prefense on facebook
~”like” Great Contradictions on facebook
~follow @prefense on twitter
~follow me on twitter
~Tweet this giveaway:
Enter to win @prefense hand sanitizer where one spray lasts all day from @hippie_mom http://ow.ly/4Hl4J #giveaway #contest
Please note: open to U.S Residents only. All entries must be received by May 17, 2011 at 11:59 pm (central). For each entry, please leave a separate comment. The giveaway bottle of Prefense will be shipped directly to the winner. I receive a sample for review purposes, but receive no compensation in exchange of my honest review.