Manic Monday Mixer: Spring is here!
Spring is here! Our weather in Oklahoma has gone from 70s to a blizzard to warm again and now cold. I am looking forward to Spring weather to stay for good, so we can enjoy all that Spring has to offer. To focus on the positive…
My top 5 springtime favorites are:
1. Spending more time outside: After a rough winter, there is nothing better than interacting outside at the park, backyard, wherever!
2. Gardening: While gardening is new to me, there is something magical about cooking with fresh herbs and soon fruits & vegetables.
3. Running: I am not a winter runner. It is no surprise that I dislike cold weather, so I allow myself a break from running during that time. I have missed that quiet alone time running allows and the blooming flowers are just an added bonus.
4. Sunday morning picnics: There are not a lot of gluten free breakfast options. We have created a family tradition where we pick a park and enjoy our breakfast there. Last Sunday we had our first picnic since the nice weather is back. It was great to get out and just be a family!
5. Grilling: Grilling is one of my favorite ways to prepare dinner. Part of that is how delicious it is and the other because my husband gives me a break by cooking dinner.
Link up by gfc, facebook, &/or twitter. Feel free to follow as many as you like, but please return the favor when someone follows you. If you like, create your own post to link back, tweet: Manic Monday Mixer linky:Come join us to meet new followers and let me know what you love about Spring! http://ow.ly/4nsIq , or just enjoy Manic Monday Mixer to meet new followers and connect with new people. So, let me know…
What do you love about Spring?